Punta Cana Zip Line & Monkeyland Tour
The most complete combo excursion you will find in Punta Cana! Includes the 12th cables of our Zip Lines Adventures + a visit to the Coconut House + a full 45 minutes interaction with little monkeys.
What to Expect
An unforgettable full day excursion where you’ll zip line across the Dominican forest, meet and feed adorable squirrel monkeys To complete this journey, visit a local family on their home. With smiles they invite you to their farm and their coffee plantation.
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
Pick-up time will be confirmed according to the hotel or place of stay