Rev up your visit to Punta Cana by piloting your very own speedboat along the pristine Dominican coastline and snorkel in the midst of millions of tropical fish.
This unique experience grants you the opportunity to explore the eastern coast of Punta Cana at your own speed behind the controls of your own speedboat. Whether you choose to go full-throttle or take a more relaxed pace, you’ll witness the virgin beaches and magnificent hotels that manage to dazzle lucky tourists every year.
Take a break from speeding along the coast to jump into the greenish-blue waters and discover the wide variety of multi-colored fish swimming near rainbow-colored corals.
This tour is a must for boat aficionados, animal lovers, adrenaline junkies, and avid snorkelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel
- The minimum age to participate is 6
- Experience the adrenaline of splashing through the waves in Punta Cana on a speedboat
- Stop at a beautiful snorkeling site in Punta Cana
- Explore miles of coastline in a guided tour where you drive your own speedboat
- Safer alternative to jet skiing in Punta Cana, which is currently banned in tourism destinations
- Instructions on how to drive a speed boat will be provided prior to starting the tour. If you are under the age of 15 and would like to drive the speedboat, parent authorization is required.
- Guide Speed boat,
- Snorkeling (gear included),
- A stop at the natural pool,
NOT INCLUDED: Tips, pictures, souvenirs
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bathing suit,
- Towel Change of clothes
- Camera/underwater camera,
- Money for tips & Souvenirs
STAFF ON TOUR
Captain and tour guide
Pick-up time will be confirmed according to the hotel or place of stay