Visit Saona Island, the most popular excursion in the Dominican Republic. Explore the quintessential tropical beach, with its palm trees, white sands and turquoise waters.
• Visit Saona Island, an idyllic patch of sand and palm trees in the blue of the Caribbean
• Climb aboard a state-of-the-art speedboat for the exciting trip to the island
• Stop in a natural pool filled with starfish
• Spend the day exploring; stroll along the beach, relax on the white sand and swim in the blue water
• Sip beverages from the open bar and enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Dominican food
• You will be able to enjoy twice the time of your stay on the Island than with the standard excursion, and out of the tourist crowds.
• Visit the mangroves where you can see a beautiful four neotropical species of mangrove –black, red, white and button mangroves–, whose richness is not ignored.
• Fauna is not far behind either, as there are 112 species of birds, 40 of fish, 124 of mollusks, 10 of corals. Sea turtles stand out –carey, green turtle, loggerhead and tinglar–, waders, flamingos and green parrots (in danger of extinction), which makes Bayahibe the best place for snorkeling and deep diving.
• On the return our guide will make a short stop and our clients can Try fresh sugar cane juice
• Our guide will be assisting you throughout the excursion to assist you with the open bar and take photos of you throughout the excursion.
• Park taxes included
• Staff Assistance
• Private Transportation from Hotel
• Visit the Natural pool
• Time to take pictures with the stars
• Professional guide
• Fast boat
• Private buffet lunch
• Soft drinks (open bar) Rum, Sodas, Water & Mixers.
What to bring:
The confirmation will be sent the moment the reservation is made.
If you have difficulty making your reservation contact our sales team + 1-8098391130.
It is recommended to bring beach items such as towels, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Bring cash if you want to buy souvenirs.