Have a one-of-a-kind adventure on the Dominican Republic with a guided tour of monkey land, with time to interact with our beautiful and playful squirrel monkeys, as well as a cultural tour of the Dominican way of life.
We begin your Punta Cana Monkey land tour with a visit to a typical country house to mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and how they cultivate organic products. Then, we meet the adorable monkeys that call monkey land home. Located on five acres with stunning views, a visit to monkey land is one of the best things you can do while visiting Punta Cana!
A must-do for any nature or animal lover, as you get the unique chance to see a family of squirrel monkeys eating right from a fruit bowl in your hands.
Duration: 5 Hours
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
- Transport by safari truck (optional)
- Stroll through the colorful botanical garden and identifies medicinal plants, flowers and fruit trees native in Dominican Republic.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- At the end of this pleasant and surprising tour, passing through our gift shop Monkeyland.
- Visit a coffee and cocoa plantation.
- Visit a typical house and see how the locals live.
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Do not use sunscreen or insect repellent.