Dominican Republic Islands and Waterfalls Tour
Ride our comfortable buses with a certified guide to Las Cañitas. Prepare to sail in our luxury catamaran with unlimited drinks on board. At Samaná, jump on a safari truck to the top of mountain. Then horseback ride to our Ranch, near to El Limón to enjoy the spectacular waterfall and a delicious lunch served there. Return to Samaná to board the catamaran and cross the bay until reaching the beautiful Cayo Levantado. Have some free time for a swim and to explore the island.
What to Expect
A fun catamaran ride to the Samaná Peninsula to embark on an adventure to El Limón Waterfall, where you go deep into the rain forest until reaching a majestic waterfall. After all the adrenaline, a delicious lunch is waiting for you and you get to rest and sunbathe at the beautiful Cayo Levantado Island.
Duration: 10 Hours
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Buffet lunch with two drinks.
- Unlimited water, rum and soft drinks on the boat.
- Ride a horse for 30 minutes through incredible lush vegetation, plants, coffee, cocoa and a variety of tropical fruits.
- Visit El Limon Waterfall, a 165-feet high waterfall in the heart of the Samaná Peninsula
- Relax at a gorgeous white sand beach while sipping on a refreshing drink.
Pick up time will be confirmed by mail according to your hotel or place of stay.
Safety measures in place
All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Customers must keep distance in vehicles
The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds